Where there is less constraints around time and money, and where the stakes are high in terms of physical security, kids’ welfare, reputation and career – and especially where the risk of suicide is higher – you may wish to consider bespoke intensive care solutions. This is a service aimed at resolving complex issues quickly and deftly whilst limiting fall-out and collateral damage.
The solutions covered can be tailored to your specific needs, and are typically built around the following:
Steadying the Ship
- Physical security.
- Emotional security.
- PR and reputation management aimed at limiting and combating the smear campaign.
- Law enforcement liaison and relationship management.
- Child protection.
- Creating the space required for the Healing phase.
- Complex-PTSD mitigation & trauma resolution.
- Ending the rumination.
- Inner wound identification & therapy.
- Mitigating and avoiding medical ailments by halting the degradation of your auto-immune system, thereby safeguarding longer term physical and mental health.
- Financial security and forensic accounting.
- Legal strategising & evidence gathering.
- Combating parental alienation.
- Physical health.
- Mental health.
- Developing a new relationship with yourself.
- Rebuilding self-confidence and esteem.
- Developing a new path for life.
- Reigniting joy, drive and optimism.
- Resolving psychological issues with kids.
My aim is not to displace or supplant your team – on the contrary it is to pull them together, swiftly, to put in place the solutions and support you need to protect yourself, to resolve the more pressing issues, and to get your life back on track as quickly and smoothly as possible. So, for example, I will coordinate with and guide your accountant to safeguard your wealth and hunt down financial impropriety – limiting further loss and gathering evidence. I will liaise with local law enforcement to mitigate false allegations past, present and future. I will combine with any existing therapist, counsellor or psychiatrist to ensure you get the very best mental health support optimised for NPD abuse recovery.
Ideally, between your team and mine, we will be able to cover any base required of the following:
- Team manager & strategist
- Therapist / Counsellor specialised in NPD
- PR manager external & internal
- Child psychologist
- Energetic healer
Format of the Engagement
Such an engagement is tailored to your bespoke needs and situation. It might be residential, in that as strategist and lead support I will be with you around the clock. This may be at your home, at a third party location or, as I would recommend for part at least, into nature and away from civilisation. This may be a cabin in the woods or hitting some hiking trails – the choice is entirely yours.
I only ask that you understand that I will need on average four hours per day to give the ongoing phone-based support I have undertaken to provide for long-term clients.