I’ve been there. It’s tough. I’d like to help you back to normality, success and happiness.
My methodology is based on the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS), and loosely follows the following steps:
Phase One – Securing a Safe Space
- Creating a safe space in which to talk
- Physically detaching from, and defending against, ongoing abuse
- Reducing the symptoms
- Unpacking the issues
- Increasing emotional, social and psychological competencies
Phase Two – Processing Traumatic Experiences
- Identifying and healing past wounds
- Deepen your understanding of NPD
- Breaking the trauma bond
- Realignment of your sense of self, relationships and the world
Phase Three – Reconnecting
- Rebuilding you – self-esteem, confidence, courage
- Rebuilding physical health
- Rebuilding hobbies, interests and pastimes
- Rebuilding relationships
- Rebuilding careers
- Transitioning you to happiness and success
I’m not a therapist, nor am I a mental health professional. I have no intention of becoming your shoulder to cry on for decades whilst endlessly asking you how you feel.
I’m a survivor who wants to direct use my experience, and indeed skills learnt in earlier careers as Army Officer and Management Consultant, to help other navigate their way out of despair and toward flourishing and prospering once again. I seek to help you turn your life around as quickly and painlessly as possible. Don’t get me wrong – I’m deeply empathic and I speak your language. But I’m also a problem solver and on a mission.
I’ll take you on a journey to get issues with your past experiences resolved, heal inner wounds, and then to develop a totally different relationship with yourself. Lots of self-respect, esteem, confidence. Your current predicament undoubtedly has left with a gaping void – we’ll ensure that we fill the void not with yet another toxic character, but with a revitalised and reinvented you. Make you robust, confident and self-reliant.
Ultimately, my objective is to help you find the very best version of yourself – for yourself, your career and all the future relationships.
Treat yourself to a 15 minute, completely free of charge, no obligation Discovery Chat:
Existing Clients can book up further sessions here: